Friday, April 21, 2006

Última llamada

Six weeks without a post. What happened?

A change of job. I've finally got out of TV because it didn´t pay. I had to take the company to court to recover two months back pay, and they're still behind. So I've said goodbye to managing the camera store and fetching the boss's coffee.

Now I'm working as a driver for a large engineering multinational. One of the few large industrial projects in the area. From where I work you can almost spit on the Rock (I try from time to time).

Want to see where I now work. Try Google Earth and look up 36deg 10min 9.33sec North by 5deg 22min 30.26sec West. It's gonna be big! It's gonna float!

4 comments:

Grumpy Goat said...

So it seems you work in a big flat area just southeast of a large white-roofed shed.

Wotcha gonna build?

El Casareño Inglés said...

Let's just say it involves lots of people from Norway and Houston. ;-)

Grumpy Goat said...

Ah! It's going to be a Beatles memorial Yellow Submarine.

Constructed from Norwegian wood.

(I'll get my coat...)

El Casareño Inglés said...

Not quite. At least I do't think it'll be painted yellow.

Check it out: http://www.arup.com/spain/project.cfm?pageid=3947