Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"¡Vete del aparcamiento o si no te mato!"


This is what my daughter drew this morning.

He's saying what's in the blog title which translates as "Get out of here (the car park) or I kill you!"

This cabrón is apparently not Spanish (has blond hair and speaks with a strange accent). He's showing (if not pointing) a pistol to my daughter.

She's a good storyteller? No, this happened this morning on the way to school. My daughter had the good sense to run away as fast as she could.

I'd just been reading about Jesse James' tragic case in Moss Side. We however don't live there, nor even in a big city. We live in a mountain village close to, but away from the Costa del Sol. We thought we'd left the shit that the UK's become well behind.

WE WERE WRONG.

It's almost certain the b*****d concerned was there to pick up a drug consignment to move somewhere else.

All you mu****** f*****rs who do drugs are bringing this mierda down on our kids. My nine-year-old was shaking uncontrollably when found by a neighbour.

WELL I'M NOT GOING TO KEEP QUIET. YOU F*****RS COME HERE AGAIN AND YOU'LL DISAPPEAR - MY NEIGHBOURS WILL HELP ME!

PS. The Benemérita now have a description and are on the trail - they reckon the picture and her description should be enough.

1 comment:

Grumpy Goat said...

OMG! Threatening to kill a child, with or without brandishing a firearm!

Unspeakable.

I hope the police soon catch up with this oaf. Maybe he'll be unfortunate enough to accidentally fall down a few flights of stairs in the police station.